Monday, August 2, 2010

The White Tie Affair and Runner Runner Concert

July 28, 2010

For the first time in my concert history, I went to a concert and didn't even stay for the headlining act. The headliner of this concert was actually Secondhand Serenade but my friends and I went strictly for Runner Runner and The White Tie Affair. (I would have stayed for S.S. but my friends had to work in the morning and I only knew their radio hits anyways so it was no big deal to leave. I will laugh when someday I become a huge S.S. fan and wish I would have stayed) Anyhow....

All in all, it was a great night! The bands were amazing as always and nice as always. Another first, we actually had our picture taken by someone in the band instead of us taking the band's picture. go figure! I asked Peter of Runner Runner (who was just walking around the club before the show pretty much going totally unrecognized by everyone) if they were going to play "Hey Ally" because my name is Allie and not only did they play it but they dedicated it to me as well (like legitimately they did, they said "this is for Allie" before they started singing it)!! Anyhow, he took our pic for his tour scrapbook, how cute is he?? I love bands when they are just starting out, they are so nice.

The White Tie Affair played a lot of new material which made me even more excited for their upcoming album despite it's cloudy release date. Check out 2 of the new songs below!

 The sound is pretty good considering I recorded them my point-and-shoot little sony camera.




Last but not least, my friend Sheena really wanted to meet Sean P and being the amazing friend that I am, I fought the crowds for her and made it happen. Then, being the amazing photographer that I am, I made this pic happen.
My modesty is pretty stellar, I know. But seriously, I want a picture like this with a member of my favorite band! They look like besties! Anyhow, on a totally different concert note, I have American Idol coming up Wednesday!! So excited, mainly because I assume Casey James is going to fall in love with me!

1 comment:

  1. If you don't get my sarcasm, people will think I am such a snob. haha oh well!

    ReplyDelete