Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Wish I Did This for a Living - Concert Photography by Allie

Over the years I have been fortunate enough to see some of the biggest names in music play live. If I'm lucky, I will catch a moment in concert history that really dazzles me. 
Here are some of those photos:




All American Rejects

Beyonce

Colbie Caillat
Christina Aguilera
Zac Hanson
Hanson
Jesse McCartney
Jesse McCartney
Eric Hutchinson
Jon McLaughlin
Justin Timberlake
Miley Cyrus

Natasha Bedingfield


Plain White Ts
Rihanna (Before she was Rated R, she was PG-13, ha!)
Robin Thicke
Sara Bareilles
The Script (Probably my #1 fave)
The Veronicas
Yellowcard
Yellowcard
Parachute

Also, I learned recently that some of my friends don't know that I upload my concert videos to Youtube. I have over 100 videos, so feel free to browse. I am not proud of the fact that my Billy Ray Cyrus video is one of my most viewed, but it happened =)
Allie's YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment