Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's about time!

If you could hear the thoughts in my head, you would quickly realize a large percentage of them were music related. I may be a little biased (ha, a lot biased) but I happen to think my thoughts can be little strokes of genius that should not be kept a secret!

Just to be clear-
AllieBentrud.Blogspot.com = updates with my life for my friends/family
AllieMusic.Blogspot.com = My thoughts on music stuff, I have no idea who will find this interesting

 I've been wanting a place to compile my thoughts on anything and everything music related for some time, so here it is!

This blog will also spare my friends and family who read my OTHER blog from having to read long reviews of concerts I go to or other random stories that have nothing to do with me.

I hope to share the new music I find and fall in love with in hopes you love it too. I'll recap concerts, meet-n-greets and anything else I happen to be thinking about related to music so stay tuned.

I also promise that posts to this blog will most likely be more frequent but a lot shorter. Let's just see what happens =)

PS I know those buttons at the top of my page do nothing. I'm not a web design wiz. My skills end at finding a layout and uploading it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment