Sunday, November 22, 2009

What I'm Thankful For

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I decided to remind myself of what I'm thankful for, musically. This is 90% of the concerts I've been to in my life:

Michael Buble
Gwen Stefani
Christina Aguilera
Linkin Park
Rihanna x 2
Maroon 5
T-Pain
Nelly Furtado*
Hanson x 3
Parachute*
The Script
Green River Ordinance*
Ne-Yo* x 2
Alicia Keys
Timbaland
Jordin Sparks x 3
Jesse McCartney*
Jonas Brothers
Beyonce
Kelly Clarkson
Eric Hutchinson* x 4
Jon McLaughlin* x 4
The White Tie Affair* x 2
Lady Gaga
All American Rejects
Ashlee Simpson*
BBMak
Miley Cyrus
Avril Lavigne
Justin Timberlake
Nysnc
Backstreet Boys
Boys Like Girls
Colbie Caillat x 3
Danity Kane*
David Cook
The Fray
Jack's Mannequin
Jessie James*
Kanye West
N.E.R.D
Katy Perry*
Marie Digby
The Veronicas x 2
Natasha Beddingfield*
The Pussycat Dolls
Rooney
Sean Kingston
Simple Plan*
James Blunt
Nick Lachey
Good Charlotte
One Republic
Akon
Robin Thicke
Gavin DeGraw
Celine Dion
Kate Voegele
Chester French
Bow Wow
All Saints
Runner Runner*
Mark & James*
Treaty of Paris
Kris Allen
Pink

Can you guess what the stars mean? You should be able to =)

And I would MOST like to add to that list:
Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, John Mayer, Francesca Battistelli, Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey, Paramore, Owl City, James Morrison, among many others. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment